If you entered here via a permalink you should consider visiting the previous posts:
and reading Jean Staune‘s paper “Darwinism Design and Purpose: A European Perspective” (pdf, direct download), first.
Then you will understand what I’m talking about, maybe😉
This is a series starting point. The titles are all formatted as Jean Staune : citations commented #n to make it easy to construct the URLs.
Comments aren’t open on this post but you can comment and discuss at individual « citations comments posts »; you are welcome and there will be no moderation, except for spam, or publicity. And even then the treatment will be mild, as in this case.
There is one exception, a person which is ostracized from all of my blogs. No need to specify who or why, you may find about it by yourself and he knows.
Even DaveScott from UncommonDescent wouldn’t be moderated🙂
Comments will not be answered automatically, I mean if you just say « Great! » or « You suck! » I will appreciate the presence of the comment, but I will not respond [well, maybe I’ll thank those saying « Great! » after all ;-)]
I you are to shy to express your opinion publicly or something should remain confidential (as confidential as honest people can expect) and have something interesting to say, use e-mail.
List of Jean Staune : citations commented #
- Evolution is a fact!
- Fair comparison
- Darwinian theory & non-Darwinians hypothesis
- Driving evolution
- Quite limited?
- Brian Goodwin – erratum
- Mae-Wan Ho – erratum
- Anne Dambricourt – « quite darwinian process » anybody?
- the DNA as dictator
- Rosine Chandebois & the DNA as architect
- Evolution-ology (meteoro-logy like I mean)
- Consious thinking and cosmological map
- Inevitable Humans?
- Synergistic effects
- […], the mechanist and reductionist paradigms conceive the universe and the human being, […] as one would construct a watch in a factory assembly line. !