- Complex social behaviour derived from maternal reproductive traits.
- Genetic and environmental variation in antibody and t-cell mediated responses in the great tit.
- Life history affects the evolution of reproductive isolation among species of Coreopsis (Asteraceae).
- A likelihood framework for inferring the evolution of geographic range on phylogenetic trees.
- Maintenance of environmental homeostasis by biota, selected nonlocally by circulation and fluctuation mechanisms.
- The evolution of norms.
- Estimating diversifying selection and functional constraint in the presence of recombination.
- A rule-based approach to the modelling of bacterial ecosystems.
- Transport on randomly evolving trees.
- The evolution of cytoplasmic incompatibility types: integrating segregation, inbreeding and outbreeding.
- Prediction of effects of genetic drift on variance components under a general model of epistasis.
- Defining the origins and evolution of the chemokine/chemokine receptor system.
- Genome-wide comparative analysis of the IQD gene families in Arabidopsis thaliana and Oryza sativa.
- Evolutionary fate of duplicate genes encoding aspartic proteinases. Nothepsin case study.
- Hierarchical structure analysis describing abnormal base composition of genomes.
janvier 8, 2006 par iorsd